23 April 2010, by A. Cedilla
Here’s a little compilation of useful articles from an excellent resource, MakeUseOf.com, to give you a few helpful suggestions on more secure browsing and internet use.
Whether you’re doing business or buying stuff, you can check out the following articles for safety tips on account security and credit card protection.
- How to safely connect to your online banking account.
- Keeping your credit-cards safe when shopping on-line.
- Keeping your PayPal account secure.
- Keeping your important accounts safe.
Your kids need to keep safe as well, and here are a few suggested sites you can visit for more information on how to do so:
- Help teach your kids about internet safety.
- Being careful on public computers.
- Keeping your Hotmail sign-in secure.
- Preventing malware infection from USB’s.
How to keep secure when using popular social media and communication tools:
Monitoring your wireless network:
- How to know if someone is leeching of your wireless connection.
- And how to secure your wireless connection.
- How to secure a D-link wireless router.
Make password creation easier with the following tools:
Like this article? Found it helpful? Bookmark Jrox Entrepreneur for more helpful articles, and visit Jrox.com to learn more about Affiliate Marketing and get access to your own Affiliate Software and eCommerce Shopping Cart.